Monday, January 9, 2012

Inspiration Monday - Plain Jane

I am not inspired by the ‘New Year’ right now.  It doesn’t feel like a fresh start – just a continuation of the past year.  Not that it is all that bad.  2011 had some fantastic moments.  2011 also had few punch me in the gut times as well.  2011 was a transition year.  I am at peace with that.

I am not making any grand sweeping New Years Resolutions.  I am not purchasing a Pilates ten pass card.  I am not giving up carbohydrates and sugar.
Which perhaps is why I am in the post-holiday, slightly uninspired, very plain old, doing the dishes, housework, go to work, where are my fleecy pants, curling up with a good book kinda time.
And that is fine.

My life can be regular sometimes.  Vanilla milkshakes and cheeseburgers, middle of the road.

Sounds pretty yummy actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment